Ways to Entertain Your Toddler at Universal Studios and Island of Adventure....
Universal Studios is a place where your family can unwind and have fun. There are activities to keep everyone entertained. This kid friendly environment has your toddler fully covered. I recently took my family and we couldn’t have glided through the park with a breeze without my list. I’ve complied 10 places within the park with 40” or below height restrictions. All these places are amazing for toddlers.
Universal Studios Florida
* Despicable Me Minion Mayhem 3D/4D, 40”
* Transformers. The Ride 3D 40”
* Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon 40”
* The Simpsons Ride 40”
* Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster 36”
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
* The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man 40”
* Skull Island: Reign of Kong
* Pteranodon Flyers 36” - 56”
* Flight of the Hippogriff 36”
* The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride! 36”
* The Cat in the Hat 36”
Vacation Tips -
1. I recommend you pump up those wheels on the stroller, cause you will definitely need it. Both parks require a lot of walking so it’s best to keep your little one comfortable.
2. Bring your diaper bag!! Pack light and bring a few snacks and juice for the little one. Also bring a extra clothes. There are areas where the kids can have fun and get wet.
3. Also don’t forget your sunscreen I personally use SPF 70. The higher the SPF it will provide maximum coverage for protection against the rays.
4. Take advantage of child swap!! It’s an awesome feature where one member of your party waits with the little ones, while the rest of your party rides. Once they are finished, everyone meets back in the room where you are taken to be next on the ride. This feature is amazing!! My family and I took advantage & I recommend you do the same. This added to the comfort of this awesome trip. (It almost felt like a concierge service, but it was free!! Lol)
Keep in mind that Universal Studios has shows you can attend as well. Take a load off and check out the Animal actors on location in the Woody Woodpecker kid zone. Can't make it to the show? SpongeBob Square Pants and Friends host a meet and greet throughout the day. There also are carnival themed games that the kids can play as well. So the options are endless!
- Pressure Makes Diamonds 💎