I used a Power AirFryer for 2 weeks and it changed my life.....
First off, I must say that purchasing a power airfryer was not my idea! 💡 Although I’m know to come up with some great ones, this purchase was totally unexpected. My fiancé and I were at Walmart literally just browsing the isles and came across the Power AirFryer. Hold heartily being tired of the ordinary, he figured lets try the AirFryer to try a different taste. This was absolutely one of the best purchases of 2019!! We’ve cooked anything from chicken wings to donuts and couldn’t be more satisfied. I’m absolutely sold, on the idea, the taste, and the quality of the food. Using a Power AirFryer is a great way to consume less calories. I’ve personally been dieting here and there honestly it’s hard to remain consistent. When I use the AirFryer it cuts the calories in half of my favorite foods!! Blooming unions, french fries, chicken wings, you name it. Check out the quick recipe below to get you started.
French Fries (Power AirFryer)
3 Russet Potatoes
1 1/2 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 1/2 Tbs. Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
PreHeat Power AirFryer, **Use French fry setting (400 degrees)
1. Rinse potatoes and cut in half then slice lengthwise to make 1/2 inch fries or smaller.
2. Once cut place in warm water for about 10 minutes.
3. Combine olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
4. Place potatoes inside fry basket of Power AirFryer, and press the French fry button.
5. Cook for 12 - 20 minutes, periodically shaking & tossing the fries.